Kategorie: Online Workshops
Join us for an online workshop face-to-face with Sarah from Sarah Macaualay Studio. There are only six spots available so get in quick!
You will be making a beautiful "Australiana" decorated keepsake box. A gift for yourself or for a loved one at Christmas! See below for class information.
About the class
- The Decorated Keepsake Box class is a fun and engaging online workshop held over two sessions, in which you will create your own stunning keepsake box.
- Enjoy a fun creative experience, make like-minded creative friends, and enjoy learning to use a variety of Aussie Décor products.
- This is a small group session (maximum 6 people), so you will have plenty of opportunity to ask questions along the way and have one-to-one assistance.
What will I learn?
- Over two sessions you will be guided step-by-step through the process of using all the Aussie Décor products provided in your pack.
- You will learn to use the beautiful shimmery Aussie Dust (mica powder) to paint your box
- You will learn how to plan your design and apply the transfers to decorate it, and how to use the poster print to line the inside of your box.
- Finish off with sealing your project, and adding a little keepsake charm, and you’re done!
- The keepsake box makes a unique Christmas gift for a loved one (or you may want to keep it for yourself!).
- Class notes will be supplied at the end of the class if you would like them to refer back to.