Frieda and the Parrot - Not Your Average Poster Print!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Frieda and the Parrot - Poster Print
Quality Poster Prints printed on sturdy Photographic Paper with a satin finish and a water resistant protective film on the front, which makes these posters tear proof and almost indestructible! Not Your Average Poster Print!
LGE - 59.4cm x 84cm / 23.4" x 33.1"
MED - 42.0cm x 59.4cm / 16.53" x 23.38"
SML - 29.7cm x 42.0cm / 11.7" x 16.5"
*Weight-180gsm Thickness 0.2mm
- Plan your placement of the poster print on your project
- Apply a water based top-coat or PVA glue to the back of the print and also directly onto your project with brush or roller.
- Place your poster print on your project and smooth out any air bubbles using Aussie's Felt Edged Decoupage Applicator Tool (also known as the blue tool). Work from the centre of the poster out towards the edges, using the felt side of Aussie's Felt Edged Decoupage Applicator Tool . Do NOT use the un-felted side of the tool or any other type of sharp-edged tool as you may damage the poster print.
- Your print comes with a protective film on it, so only the edges and any cuts or penetrations piercing the protective film require sealing. If you would like to seal the print to achieve the same finish as your piece of furniture, apply one THIN coat of water-based sealer or top coat before applying any other finishes.
- DO NOT apply PVA glue on the print surface as you would with other types of decoupage papers.
- DO NOT apply any irons, heat or water.
Always seal with a water-based sealer or topcoat!
Please share your work using ADT's products in our Facebook group, Aussie Decor Transfers Creative Club. We love to see your creations!