Alabaster Alcohol Ink Poster Print
Alabaster Alcohol Ink Poster
This has to be seen to be fully appreciated. It's like a waft of smoke floating through the air. So soft, so beautiful. Brought together with some luscious coppertone splashes.
Nothing else on the market like it!! Only Aussie brings you these guaranteed show stoppers!
This extra large poster print is 60cm x 90cm x 0.02cm / 23.62" x 35.43" 0.2mm thick, and comes with a water resistant film on the front to protect the print, giving long lasting durability.
We have curated this range of Alcohol Inkesque posters to pair seamlessly with our new Aussie Mica Dust colours. Check them out - they are a match made in heaven!
- Plan your placement of the poster on your project
- Apply PVA glue to the back of the print and directly onto your project with brush or roller.
- Place your poster on your project and smooth out any air bubbles using our self adhesive decoupage blue tool.
- Push the air bubbles out from the centre of the project towards the sides using the felt side of our self adhesive decoupage blue tool, so as not to damage the image.
- Your print comes with a protective film on it so only the edges and any cuts or penetrations piercing the film, require sealing. If you would like to seal the print to achieve the same finish as your piece of furniture, apply one THIN coat of water based polyurethane sealer or top coat before applying any other finishes.
- DO NOT apply PVA glue on the print surface as you would with other styles of decoupage.
- DO NOT apply any irons, heat or water.
Always use a water based sealer or topcoat!