Steampunk Crescent Moonflight Adhesive Peel & Stick Vinyl Print
- In magazzino, pronto per la spedizione
- Inventario in arrivo
Steampunk Crescent Moonflight - Adhesive Peel & Stick Vinyl Print
LGE - 59.4cm x 84cm or 23.4" x 33.1" - UK SOLD OUT LGE
MED - 42.0cm x 59.4cm or 16.53" x 23.38" - UK SOLD OUT
Our top tips
- Carefully take your print out of the tube and gently lay it flat for 48 hours before use. Do not try to roll it back on itself to flatten it out. Do not struggle with it or try to smooth it out.
- Make sure your project is clean and dry. Ensure the surface area on your project has been sealed and is dry before applying the print.
- Plan your placement of the print on your project
- Apply your print on your project and smooth out any air bubbles using Aussie's Felt Edged Decoupage Applicator Tool (also known as the blue tool). Push from the centre of the project out towards the sides. Ensure you only use the felt side of Aussie's Felt Edged Decoupage Applicator Tool, so as not to damage the image.
- If you are covering drawers or cupboard fronts, you will need a sharp craft knife to neatly cut around the edges of the drawers/doors once the print is adhered and the glue has dried.
- As your print is made from PVC vinyl, there is no need to seal the top, only the edges of the print and any cut edges with a water based sealer.
- DO NOT apply PVA glue on the print surface as you would with other styles of decoupage.
- DO NOT apply any irons, heat or water.
- If your Vinyl Print is not sticking, remove the backing sheet & apply a water based top-coat or PVA glue to the back of the print and directly onto your project with brush or roller.
Always seal with a water based sealer or topcoat!
Please share your work using ADT's products in our Facebook group, Aussie Decor Transfers Creative Club. We love to see your creations!