- Plan your placement of the poster on your project
- Apply a water based top-coat or PVA glue to the back of the print and directly onto your project with brush or roller.
- Place your poster on your project and smooth out any air bubbles using Aussie's Felt Edged Decoupage Applicator Tool (also known as the blue tool).
- Push the air bubbles out from the centre of the project towards the sides using the felt side of Aussie's Felt Edged Decoupage Applicator Tool, so as not to damage the image.
- Your print comes with a protective film on it, so only the edges and any cuts or penetrations piercing the film require sealing. If you would like to seal the print to achieve the same finish as your piece of furniture, apply one THIN coat of water based sealer or top coat before applying any other finishes.
- DO NOT apply PVA glue on the print surface as you would with other styles of decoupage.
- DO NOT apply any irons, heat or water.
Always seal with a water based sealer or topcoat!
Please share your work using ADT's products in our Facebook group, Aussie Decor Transfers Creative Club. We love to see your creations!